Here are a few restaurants you might consider for Easter. Would you go, have you been? Tell us all about it.
On April 17, Haywire Plano and The Ranch at Las Colinas are hosting an Extravagant Easter Brunch Buffet! Guests can enjoy authentic ranch-to-table cuisine from a Texas Seafood Bar, Carving Station, Taco Bar, Breakfast, heartier selections including Crispy Chicken Fried Steak, Blackened Texas Gulf Snapper, Cornmeal Crusted Catfish and more, as well as hand-tossed salads, pastries and dessert. This delicious buffet is $49.95 for adults, $19.95 for ages 5-12 and free for ages four and under.
Enjoy Easter Sunday brunch at Bar Louie with $2 mimosas until 3 p.m. Available at all DFW Bar Louie locations.
Guests of the neighborhood restaurant and bar can enjoy an Easter Brunch Buffet featuring three stations! $42 for adults, $15 for kids over 10, free for kids 10 and under. Stations include:
- Station 1: Caprese Salad, BLT Deviled Eggs, Southern Style Potato Salad, Greek Pasta Salad and Champagne Marinated Fruit Salad.
- Station 2: Omelet Station, Smoked Gouda Grits, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sage Sausage Patties, Buttermilk Biscuits, Sweet Thai Chili Glazed Atlantic Salmon, Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breasts, Pan Seared Red Snapper, Roasted Garlic Alfredo Creamed Spinach, Smoked Cheddar Au Gratin Potatoes with Chives, Spiced Rum Glazed Spiral Ham and Carved Beef Tenderloin.
- Station 3: Fresh bakedassorted pies, cakes, cookies, danishes and muffins.
Indulge in a decadent Easter brunch at Harper’s! The globally-inspired restaurant will be open for Easter brunch where guests can indulge in brunch spreads, accompaniments, cocktails, The Glass Room Omelette Station and more. Photos available here.
Celebrate Easter at Vidorra with bold and exciting Mexican flavors! Vidorra’s brunch includes appetizers such as guacamole, queso, barreled nachos, soups and salads, tacos & burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas and specialty brunch items such as Steak and Eggs, Chilaquiles and Churro Toast.
In addition to Perry’s full menu, guests can delight in the premiere steakhouse’s Easter Sunday Special on April 17 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., which includes the choice of Perry’s Pear Salad or Carrot Ginger Soup, choice of Double Smoked, Triple Glazed Ham $45 or Caramelized Prime Rib $65, each served with Whipped Potatoes and Green Bean Almondine. A serving of White Chocolate Cheesecake may be added for an additional $8. Additionally, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Easter Sunday, guests can enjoy brunch cocktails for $9 each, including Brandy Milk Punch, Bloody Mary and Mimosa.
For those looking to dine at home this Easter, Perry’s is offering a Pre-Order, To-Go Menu*. Guests can pick up a Heat and Eat option available for pick up April 15-17 from 11 a.m. to close or a Ready to Eat option only available for pick up on Sunday, April 17. Guests can enjoy a Rare and Well Done experience at home with these delicious menu options:
- Individual Easter Meal: Choice ofsoup or salad, choice of Double Smoked, Triple Glazed Ham $45 or Caramelized Prime Rib $65 and sides.
- Family-Style Easter Meal for 4: Choice of soup or salad, choice of Double Smoked, Triple Glazed Ham for four $139 or Caramelized Prime Rib for four $199, Whipped Potatoes and Green Bean Almondine. Add Family-Style White Chocolate Cheesecake for four for an additional $20.
- A la Carte (Entree without soup or salad, sides): 3-pound Double Smoked, Triple Glazed Ham $79 or 3-pound Caramelized Prime Rib $139.
*Tax plus 15% handling fee applied to food to-go purchases. No gratuity necessary.